We are looking for a Content Executive, experienced in videography, editing and social media to produce and distribute creative and original content for our client’s sports brands.
This is a hands-on role working with our content team to deliver growth and engagement for some of UK’s premier sports brands.
At Run we work with our client partners to deliver creative and memorable communications.
We connect brands with fans, drive engagement, fill stadia, sell out events and increase participation in sport.
We work with our clients to create compelling narratives and deliver integrated communications campaigns that maximise impact and deliver measurable results that matter.
Some of the brands we work with include British Athletics, Lawn Tennis Association, Swim England, British Gymnastics, Marylebone Cricket Club (Lords) and Commonwealth Games England.
Content Executive – The Role
The role of the Content Executive will be to work with our Digital Content managers to produce and distribute creative and original content for our clients.
This is a hands-on role with primary responsibilities to include working as part of a team to film, edit and distribute content via our clients’ digital channels delivering growth and engagement.
Day to day will include:
- Assisting with Content creation for digital media – to include planning, filming, editing, producing & distribution
- Assisting with social media planning, management and execution
- Supporting the Content Manager with the development of our client’s digital strategies
- Working with the wider Run team to deliver memorable integrated communications campaigns
- Managing logistics for content creation shoots and client events
- Working on new business pitches
- Assisting with content production for and management of Run’s digital channels
Preferred Experience / Qualifications:
- Strong academic credentials
- Video content capture and editing skills
- Intermediate to advanced in Adobe Premier Pro / After Effects
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, trends, reporting and analytics
- At least 1 year’s relevant experience
- Experience of writing for the web for commercial clients
- Intermediate in Photoshop or Illustrator
Skills / Outlook:
- A desire to work in sport
- A creative with technical ability and an eye for detail. Must be able to work to a brief and deliver consistency
- Comfortable and confident communicator
- Strong creative approach
- Professional yet friendly and approachable
- Great with clients
- Comfortable in dealing with media, senior stakeholders and high profile public figures
- Results focused
- Calm and reassuring under pressure
- Growth mindset
The role will be based at our offices in Brighton/Hove and alongside clients in London and across the UK. UK travel and some weekend work would be a requirement of the role.
Salary is £20,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this exciting role please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Where possible please include a link to a showreel or previous film / content campaigns you have worked on.
Closing date for application: 15 March 2019