We are seeking a creative and ambitious Content Executive to become an integral and valued part of our team. The role offers excellent career progression opportunities, working with the team on a range of exciting client projects from the outset.
Run Communications is a purpose-driven, sports communications agency with a passion for delivering impactful campaigns that make a measurable difference.
We work with our client partners to deliver creative and memorable communications – inspiring audiences to take action and delivering results that really matter.
We’re passionate about the power of sport in enhancing physical health, mental health and community cohesion and working with people, brands and organisations who feel the same.
We like to do things differently to help our clients stand out. We’re proud to work with a diverse network of people, helping us to shape truly authentic and high-impact campaigns.
Some of the brands we work with include The National Lottery, UK Sport, British Gymnastics, MCC & Lord’s Cricket Ground, Badminton England, World Gymnastics Championships Liverpool 2022 and British Wheelchair Basketball.
Content Executive – The Role
The role of the Content Executive will be to work with our Senior Content Manager to produce creative and original content for our clients.
This is a hands-on role with primary responsibilities to include working as part of a team to film, edit and distribute content via our clients’ digital channels, delivering growth and engagement.
Day to day will include:
- Supporting the Senior Content Manager and wider team in the development and delivery of creative and strategic communications campaigns
- Assisting with content creation for digital media – to include planning, filming, editing, producing & distribution
- Assisting with social media planning, management and execution
- Managing logistics for content creation shoots and client events
- Working on new business pitches
- Assisting with content production for and management of Run’s digital channels
- A minimum of 1-year relevant experience
- Video content capture and editing skills
- Intermediate to advanced in Adobe Creative Suite software such as Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, trends, reporting and analytics
- Experience of writing for the web and social
Desired Skills & Outlook
- A conscientious self-motivator with a desire to work within sports communications
- A creative with technical ability and an eye for detail. Must be able to work to a brief and deliver consistency.
- Someone who is looking to work in a fun but fast-paced team environment i.e., frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.
- Comfortable and confident communicator
- Someone who has their finger on the pulse of digital media, with the ability to recognise new trends and emerging styles of content creation
- A collaborative team player who shows great initiative
- Able to form and maintain strong client relationships
The role will involve some remote working, as well as two days a week at our offices in Brighton/Hove. UK travel is very much a requirement of the role.
Salary: £19,000 to £24,000 depending on experience.
Apply for this role at Run by submitting your CV (two pages maximum), along with a 250–300 word pitch as to why you’re the ideal candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible please include a link to a showreel or previous film / content campaigns you have worked on.
Deadline: Friday 25th March 2022