We are looking for an experienced videographer and editor to produce creative and original content for our client’s sports brands.
This is a hands-on role working with our client account teams to bring ideas and concepts to life through film delivering growth and engagement for some of UK’s premier sports brands.
At Run we work with our client partners to deliver creative and memorable communications.
We connect brands with fans, drive engagement, fill stadia, sell out events and increase participation in sport.
We work with our clients to create compelling narratives and deliver integrated communications campaigns that maximise impact and deliver measurable results that matter.
Some of the brands we work with include British Athletics, Lawn Tennis Association, Swim England, British Gymnastics, Marylebone Cricket Club (Lords) and Commonwealth Games England.
Videographer / Editor – The Role
The role will be to manage video projects from concept to delivery working closely with our multi discipline client account teams to produce and distribute creative and original content for our clients.
Day to day will include:
- Producing creative content for digital media – to include concept development, filming and editing and post-production
- Filming athlete and brand ambassadors around the UK
- Editing and post-production
- Mixing sound and colour-grading video content
- Working with client account team to interrogate client brief and develop creative solutions – including scripting and storyboarding
- Arranging and managing content creation shoots in conjunction with client account teams
- Researching and staying on top of best-practice techniques in content creation and leading innovation in this area
- Managing production schedule and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent film, sound and lighting skills
- Exceptional editing, grading and post-production skills — advanced in Premier Pro & After Effects or equivalent
- Skilled in the use of Sony and Canon camera devices (FS5, XC15) or similar
- Experience editing short form content
- Solid knowledge of social channels and experience of formatting for them
- Experience of working with high profile ambassadors
- At least 4 year’s relevant experience
- Intermediate in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Comfortable and confident communicator
- A creative approach with strong technical ability
- A desire to work in sport
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Comfortable in dealing with senior stakeholders and high-profile public figures
- Calm and reassuring under pressure
- A desire to innovate
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours and travel where necessary
The role will be based at our offices in Brighton/Hove and alongside clients in London and across the UK. Frequent UK Travel is a central part of the role.