At Run we believe that our team are the essence of our brand and success is built on high performing, approachable personnel.
We are hiring an Account Executive to work on a range of exciting client projects.
Account Executive – The Role
The role of the Account Executive will be to support the design and delivery of memorable communications campaigns.
Our creative campaigns aim to connect brands with fans, drive engagement, fill stadia, sell out major events and increase participation in sport.
Day to day will include:
- Supporting the team in the development of creative communications campaigns across a number of client accounts
- Supporting the delivery of integrated PR, social & digital campaigns across multiple accounts
- Writing and producing regular content and media materials for broadcast, print, social and digital channels
- Drafting social media posts and supporting with scheduling
- Monitoring of social media channels
- Contacting media with interview opportunities
- Assisting with management and logistics for media and client events
- Supporting the team with athlete and brand ambassador activity
- Working with 3rd party and in-house visual content, design and photography teams
- Support team with client reporting, monitoring, measurement & evaluation
- Maintenance and management of media and consumer insight database
- Supporting team with new business pitches
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent written & verbal skills perhaps a published journalist or blogger
- Experience of Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Experience or significant work experience with a marketing or communications agency, an in-house marketing team or with a sport or media brand
Skills and Outlook:
- A desire to work in sports marcomms / major events
- Strong creative approach
- Professional yet friendly and approachable
- Great with clients
- Comfortable in dealing with media, senior stakeholders and high profile public figures
- Hardworking and results focused
- Calm and reassuring under pressure
- Growth mindset
£20,000 to £22,000
Health Insurance package
The role will be based at our offices in Brighton/Hove and alongside clients in London and across the UK. UK travel and occasional weekend work would be a requirement of the role.
If you are interested in this exciting role, please send your C.V. with a covering letter to email@example.com
13th December 2018